Well, it’s official. It’s been one year since our last blog post, and almost 20 months since the one before that. Needless to say, although we absolutely love the idea of keeping our community informed of new and exciting developments with our company and within our industry, I guess you can say that we’ve been more focused on building our first-class service to really keep up the discipline.
With that said, the last year has been quite a ride for us at VM Farms. In 12 months, we’re pleased to announce that:
- Our team has responded to nearly 10,000 requests;
- We are now trending on approximately 250,000 unique points of data for our customers;
- Rudy moved back to Ontario - although he still lives over an hour away (read the latest update on our modifications to Rudebot here);
- We launched a public beta for our self-serve cloud storage solution, Nibbler;
- Kris had a baby;
- We’re nearing completion of a major user interface update (expect news on that soon); and finally,
- We doubled our customer base!
On that last point, we’re pleased to announce 4 new additions to the VM Farms team. Please join us in welcoming Larry, Christian, Jason, and Aman.
Larry and Christian are two incredibly talented Systems Operators. They come to us from Yesup and Route1 respectively.
Jason is an incredibly talented Python developer. He comes to us from our friends (and neighbors) at Shopcaster.
Aman is our tech-savvy sales and marketing guy. He comes to us from Quartet Service.
We’re very excited to have these new hires join our team. They are a testament to the success we have enjoyed this past year. We look forward to continuing to develop first-class products, and providing exceptional service to our customers in the years ahead.
We are also making a resolution to be more active with our blog and social feeds. If you haven’t already, please follow us on LinkedIn and on Twitter!
The VM Farms Team